Piano Tuning & Servicing: $150 (about 90 minutes) Includes:
- Light cleaning of interior and piano action
- Fine tuning of Piano (to concert pitch; A440)
Pitch Raise Piano Tuning: $180 (about 2.5 - 3hrs) Includes:
- A quick tuning to bring the pitch up to the correct level
Basic Cleaning: $20
- A quick dusting of the action, keybed, and vacuuming of the action, under the keys, and down around the bottom of the piano and the pedals (grands will differ slightly from uprights, of course!)
Piano Inspection: $50.00
1. Prices schedules will be followed as closely as is reasonably possible. However, prices may depend upon factors relevant to the piano’s condition. See note below concerning repairs. Every effort will be made to inform you of any factors which may impact upon prices.
2. Extent of repairs and regulation may entail further work and cost: eg 1 string replacement and re-gluing a broken key-top would come within the overall
charge. However, replacing six strings and gluing ten key-tops would be a different matter. If such repairs are needed, this will be discussed with you before
any work commences.
3. Piano inspection price may be incorporated into any future work, such as tuning, repairs or regulating.
4. Some of these charges may be impacted by travel.